Anthony Popp - Game Programming for Interactive Media
Zombie Mine Quest - Roguelike Dungeon Crawler
Happy Pong, Publishing a polished and stable game is hard work
Colosseum Coach Team of 7 - Working on teams is realistic
I am a software engineer with a background in game development looking to work at a cool company where great people make great products.
- Made from scratch in C++ and OpenGL
- Self-taught all vector match, shadows, and collision detection algoithms
- Snake Genre inspired. 2 Game Modes, 2 Scenic Levels.
- C#, MonoGame, and High Level Shader Language (HLSL)
- $600 Lifetime revenue across all platforms
- Global Leaderboards, cloud saves, and achievements use SteamWorks SDK
- Made in Unity 5 and published on Android and iOS
- Free-to-play Casual RPG with procedural content
- Monetized with ads and IAP. Uses Mixpanel to track retention
- Showcased at PAX East in 2017
More Professional Experience
WRKSHP: Junior Android Engineer
- Developed and maintained Beat Fever, a Social Music MMO for Android and iOS with over 5 million downloads
- Executed user-facing features that adapt to multiple screen sizes on mobile in a multi-threaded application in Java
Monsarrat: Software Developer
- Created an MMO prototype that was showed to angel investors and later received funding.
- Used Google Tango (AR SDK) and Photon plugin in Unity 3D
GSN Games: Game Developer Intern
- Developed and unit tested a Facebook casino slots game which included progressive jackpots as a key differentiating mechanic